I’ve tried to keep the process as simple as possible.
We’ll chat on the phone or by email about the style of album you’d like and how many photographs you’d like in it. If you’re not sure of the kind of wedding album you’d like I’m happy to offer some advice.
Then it’s a simple series of steps.
- You send me a copy (NOT the originals please) of the high-resolution photographs on your wedding DVD/USB
- I’ll check the quality of the files then create a design for you.
- I’ll send you a proof to look at. You let me know of any changes you’d like making.
- I send you a revised proof.
- We talk about the options – the cover, any finishing touches. You sign it off and the album goes into production.
- Four to six weeks later we arrange for the wedding album to be delivered to you.
I told you it was simple!